ABOUT CUSTODY QUEENS
You might not find Custody Queens (CQ) at royal court-- but you will find us in the courtroom, on social media (IG: custodyqueens), and on air (GoCountry Radio)
… and at the firm offices throughout Southern California, of course!
Courthouses and the legal system can be so impersonal so, at the heart of Custody Queens, we believe in individualized and compassionate approaches in helping our clients during one of the most significant moments in their lives. Together with our clients, we work towards the most beneficial outcomes for their children.
Custody Queens is more than a family law firm; it is a family law team.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Family Law Attorney
CQ Attorneys use their substantive knowledge of family law and litigation experience in order to help their clients and, most importantly, their children achieve the most beneficial outcomes. As a CQ attorney, you use your eloquent communication and presentation skills in court, with your client, over the phone, over video conferencing software, and on paper empathetically and effectively.
A day in the life of a CQ attorney might include...
- Appearing in court (via teleconference, video conference, or in-person)
- Collaborating with clients, paralegals, legal assistants, the billing team regarding the management on cases
- Testing out a new social media filter with the team
- A social distancing luncheon
- Brainstorming or providing input at the attorney roundtable
- Experience litigating family law cases
- Admission to the California State Bar
- Bonus points if you are a Certified Family Law Specialist, or immediately eligible for certification
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The Custody Queens HQ is in Corona, CA. (We thought it was only appropriate since “corona” is Spanish for “crown”.) We also have offices in Newport Beach, Murrieta, Riverside, San Diego and Vista.
- You’d like to put a friendlier face on law.
- You like to help others during the most significant part of their lives.
- You like a more down-to-earth approach.
- You want to be able to focus on the law and working with clients.
- You would like being a part of a team (of attorneys and support staff) and the benefits of being part of a larger team:
- Competitive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching)
- Team-building activities
- Company-sponsored lunches
- CLE Allowance (attorneys)
- Growth opportunities
- Training workshops and materials (for paralegals and associate attorneys)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Salary Range: $125,000 - $175,000
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Family Law experience (Preferred)
Litigation experience (Preferred)
- California State Bar License (Required)
- CFLS (Preferred)
Work Location: Corona, CA & Newport Beach, CA
Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/custodyqueens/
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place