ABOUT CUSTODY QUEENS
You might not find Custody Queens (CQ) at royal court-- but you will find us in the courtroom, on social media (IG: custodyqueens), and on air (GoCountry Radio)
… and at the firm offices throughout Southern California, of course!
Courthouses and the legal system can be so impersonal so, at the heart of Custody Queens, we believe in individualized and compassionate approaches in helping our clients during one of the most significant moments in their lives. Together with our clients, we work towards the most beneficial outcomes for their children.
Custody Queens is more than a family law firm; it is a family law team.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Substantive knowledge concerning statutes, regulations, and rules affecting family law
- Excellent presentation and communication in court and internal meetings, with the ability to synthesize succinctly, assess the audience and ensure client understanding
- Superior writing capabilities
- Ability to handle high asset and highly complex caseload with minimal supervision
- Ability to work alone or collaborate with a group
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity and ethics
- Ability to resolve family law cases either by settlement or trial
- Ability to manage cases with all staff involved including: paralegals, legal secretaries, legal assistants, and the billing department
- Minimum 10 years’ experience litigating family law cases
Eligible candidates must be licensed in California and have graduated from a law school. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Family Law Specialist, or immediately eligible for certification.
This is a full-time position with health benefits, paid sick time, vacation, and holidays, as well as a 401(k) program. MCLE contributions are available. There are many employee centered benefits and events, lots of other perks, and a great working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Family Law experience: Required
- State Bar - Required
- Certified Family Law Specialist - Preferred
Work Location: Corona, CA or Newport Beach, CA
Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place